It Matters Which Lawyer You Hire
John “Yanni” Christian Bohren has been practicing personal injury law on behalf of injury victims for more than ten years, and in that time, he has amassed millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. A survivor of a serious car accident himself, Yanni founded Yanni Law in 2014 and has made a commitment to providing his clients with excellent customer service, remaining accessible and responsive whenever they need him. We are a boutique law firm that maintains a small caseload so we can focus on your case and give it the attention it deserves with the goal of maximizing justice and compensation for you.
The most important part of your case is the lawyer that you hire. We have the skills and experience needed to get you the most for your case, coupled with the dedication to deliver excellent results. That’s why we say, “It’s good to know the law. It’s better to know Yanni.”
Comprehensive Personal Injury Law Practice Serving Clients Nationwide
Our attorney practices statewide throughout California, South Carolina, and Texas, and is available to assist you anywhere within those states. Yanni Law practices 100% plaintiff’s personal injury law across the country, from Charleston, South Carolina, to Southern California. We know what it’s like to suffer a personal injury and what it takes to recover, which makes us willing to take on any case of any size, anywhere. Call Yanni law for help with any personal injury matter, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – We handle car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more. Our expertise includes crashes involving drunk drivers, distracted drivers, uninsured drivers, rideshares, electric vehicles, and others.
- Premises Liability – We hold property owners responsible for failing to provide a safe environment for customers, guests, delivery personnel, salespeople, vendors, and others lawfully on the premises. We take on complex cases involving slip and fall, trip and fall, negligent security, and more.
- Sexual Assault/Abuse – When the people we trust with the safety of our children and seniors betray that trust, the pain and trauma are almost too much to bear. We fight for justice on behalf of assault victims and hold those responsible fully accountable for their actions in the civil justice system, be they schools, churches, daycare centers, nursing homes, private caregivers, or even neighbors and family members.
- Dog Bites and Attacks – Dog owners can be held strictly liable for injuries caused by their pets, regardless of whether they were negligent in keeping the animal off-leash or unfenced or if they had any reason to think the dog might be vicious. Dog bites can be painful, debilitating, traumatic, and even fatal. We fight to see that dog bite victims are fully compensated under the applicable law given the facts of the case.
- Medical Malpractice – Every community has a set of standards that its doctors, nurses and other health care professionals must abide by. Failing to do so is malpractice. We hold doctors and hospitals liable for their inexcusable mistakes, including surgical errors, medication errors, misdiagnosis, missed diagnosis, delayed diagnosis, chart mix-ups, birth injuries, hospital-acquired infections, and the countless things that shouldn’t go wrong but do.
- Class Actions – Companies think they can get away with harming customers when the harm seems relatively minor or it would be pointless to go up against a giant corporation with virtually unlimited resources. Class action litigation levels the playing field and lets the “little guys” band together to take on the biggest automakers, drug companies, banks, retailers, and others. We represent class action members nationwide and pursue your case without asking for any money upfront, so you needn’t worry about affording high-quality legal representation for your case.
- Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death – When an accident causes traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord paralysis, burns or amputations, the lifetime of costs and challenges with daily living can be daunting. When family members lose a loved one because of another’s negligence, they are too often left in the lurch without the financial and emotional support they once had. Our team understands how to put together a strong case that achieves the fullest measures of justice and compensation for those harmed by the negligence of another.
Call Yanni Law Today
Are you interested to find out whether you have a case and how much your claim might be worth? Call our office for a free case evaluation. We have operators ready to take your call any time of the day or night and schedule your consultation. Our attorney practices statewide throughout California, South Carolina, and Texas, and is available to assist you anywhere within those states. We can meet with you at our offices in Charleston, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, or San Diego, and we can also arrange to meet with you at your home, in the hospital, at the local coffee shop, or at another location that is most convenient for you. We can also meet with you over the phone and via videoconference if you are more comfortable meeting remotely. We know what it’s like to be laid up with an injury, and we want to make the legal claim process as easy as possible for you. Our fees come out of a portion of the compensation we obtain for you at the end of the case, and if we aren’t successful, then you don’t owe us anything. We also speak both English, Spanish and Greek in the office and can assist you in whichever language you are more comfortable with.
Call Yanni Law today for a free case evaluation, and let us help you get the justice, care and compensation you need and deserve.